Our aim is simple – to help you recruit and retain the best talent in the market that matches your specific requirements, delivering on all your hiring needs. We do this by utilising proven processes and methodologies and through building a strong partnership with you. We know that it takes a lot more than a job description to understand your talent needs, so we get to know your business, we get to know you and what we don’t know, we ask.
- Lawsons is committed to building a partnership with you and all our communications will reflect this
- First, and foremost, we are consultants, and our aim is to provide a fully consultative service to you
- Our team will, proactively, share industry/sector specific information/data with you – anything specific you want then please just ask!
- To deliver the best result for you, we need to know what you want – we will take time to understand your specific requirements, culture, team fit and chemistry
- We will provide a thorough candidate search and assessment process and keep you updated on our progress. Any specific process/technique you would like us to incorporate, can be requested
- We will represent your business professionally and ethically in all interactions with candidates – we consider ourselves an extension of your organisation
- A minimum of 3 shortlisted candidate profiles/candidate videos will be sent to you, including full consultant feedback/comments
- We will be fully open and transparent with you, throughout our search and partnership and we ask the same of you
- We will show flexibility, as much as we can, whenever required by you – we know in these challenging times that circumstances change
- We are in the market, representing you (with confidentiality requirements adhered to) and will give you honest feedback on your company perception – sharing accurate information on your company and quelling any misconceptions
What do we need from you?
Our job is to manage the overall process for you – to find the right candidate, in the right timeframe and at the right cost. If we feel that we are going off-track, the process is slowing down, or we need to action something urgently, then we will work with you to get things back on track. Sometimes we need to chase or speed things up, to ensure the success of the search – we will do so professionally and ensure you know why we are doing it.